Saturday 22 September 2012

Evaluating audience research.

After completing and analysing my audience research, I feel I must reflect on my performance and be self critical. I feel I produced a good survey that fulfilled my questions into audience and my short film. However, there was one question which I feel was unnecessary.  This was the genre question as typical genres such as comedy, romantic and action don't appear in short films. I feel short film is a genre in its own, hence, this is why I feel the question was not needed. Furthermore, I feel I got a small amount of responses back. 21 responses however is a fair amount and being a student it was difficult to attain lots of data as posting it on twitter and facebook meant some people didn't want to fill it out. Nevertheless, this means my audience research is to small to be analytical. However, I feel I produced a good survey which answered most of my questions. I got back positive feedback and I now know areas which I need to focus and improve on for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment