Wednesday 19 September 2012

Audience feedback.

The first question I asked was about gender, and the results show that gender was equally distributed throughout the survey. This also means that my questionnaire reflects an even opinions from both genders.

The next question I asked was age. Being a teenager myself, this means that most of the questions were answered by teenagers. Hence, this reflect an uneven age distribution. Nevertheless, two other people completed the survey in different age groups.

After this I looked at short films and the habits people have towards them. More than half answered that they didn't watch short films, whereas only three said they did. Therefore, this means that some of the opinions are from people that don't know what short film is. 
Moreover, the answers from the fifth question show that most people prefer happy narratives and storylines. Heartstrings, the most popular choice focused on love in a positive way. However, Lifeline and Benigini focused on love in a negative way. Thus, reflecting that most audience's enjoy happy emotions compared themes such as loneliness and lost love. In some way this is disappointing, as I was thinking of portraying themes such as lost love in a melancholy tone. Looking back at the results however, now I'm thinking whether to focus on a range of emotions. I want to leave a good impression to my audience when they watch my short film but I'm still unsure of how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment