Sunday 23 September 2012

Brainstorms.

Here is the first brainstorm I have done. I have covered topics such as nature, love, loneliness and loss: all themes presented in some of the short films I like. At the moment I definitely want to include nature in my short film and present some emotion along with it. I also want to include my kittens in my short film but not sure how to fit animals into my narrative yet as I haven't thought of a storyline.

I have also questioned what narrative to follow. I want to make my short film confusing yet interesting and to do this I want to play around with narrative. I have considered making a circular narrative, where it begins at the end and goes back in time to the beginning. However, I have also thought of creating a loop, where the narrative continuously plays over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment