Monday 26 November 2012

Stage of events.

Here is a picture of my suggested stages of events. At the moment I am thinking of having my character split into two narratives. Person A misses a call which results him being forward in time, he gets splashed by a car, and he forgets his wallet- all because he misses a phone call as his phone was on silent. After this, he witness a murder and sees a dead body. He is somehow framed for the murder. Whereas in Person B's life, the phone is switched on vibrant and this delays time. He doesn't get splashed by the car and he remembers his wallet because he answered the phone. On top of this, he never sees the dead body and is never framed for the murder.

I now need to decide on my ending. At the moment I want one at least one character to die, causing the other character to carry on living but basically as the same person. I was thinking of having one character walk past their parallel dead body. In 'Sliding Doors' one of the narratives dies, but the other life is brought together at the end, in a similar way to the other narrative. I want to do something similar, where both the stories meet. I will need to brainstorm some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment