Monday 25 February 2013

Reflection on filming 18th-24th

Over half term I managed to film most of my short film. On the first day of filming I set out to the field where the main action was going to take place. I did this because my actor for a dead body was available, and wouldn't be available any other time. This meant I had to think about the shots I needed and then film other shots afterwards for different bits of my short film. This was difficult as I wasn't filming in order so I had to remember what shots I completed and which shots needed filming. I made this more easier by making a shot list and ticking off which shots I completed.

I chose to film on Wednesday 20th, Friday 22nd and Sunday 24th and all of these days had good similar weather. There was no rain and it was cloudy with some sunshine which meant the continuity would stay the same. My actor was good and listened to my directions accordingly which meant filming was smooth and easy. Overall I feel I have produced some good shots. Looking back on my footage on the mac I feel I am nearly finished to producing my short film. I need to re do some shots however and maybe consider a more diverse range of angles and distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment